TOP 7 REASONS TO LICENSE ALPHAPURA ROBOTICS' PATENT FAMILY
1. Artificially-Intelligent Recycling Manufacturing Systems (ARMS) are an emerging market worth over a trillion dollars in the US alone, and Alphapura was the first to define, file, defend, and be granted a patent family (2018) for this type of technology.
2. Versions of Alphapura's patented technology have been vetted by 3D Systems, NASA, and the United States Military, for use on and off the Earth.
3. Harvard University, MIT, and Deloitte affiliates having participated in post-patent planning.
4. Five accelerators, two fellowships, COP-24, Discovery Channel, ABC News, Kauffman Foundation, and many others have taken an interest in this technology.
5. The makers of the largest 3D printers in the world, and a Fortune 150 leader in robotics, and their partners, have separately expressed an interest and/or have entered into agreements to support and develop these systems for patent rights holders, offering to provide them R&D, manuacturing, warranty, and service, for those who are interested and who are able to fund the same.
6. This system transforms a major global problem, overflowing meltable recyclables, into a million different global solutions, or brand new product types, and in a manner that is cheaper, faster, cleaner, more convenient, more sustainable, and more ethical than any other product acquisition system on or off the Earth.
7. This system allows users to have, save, and do more, while allowing them to spend, consume, and waste less.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your licensing needs, and visit https://www.upcounsel.com/patent-licensing-royalty-rates to understand how we make licensing decisions.
Watch as ARMS Beta turns salvaged plastic like ocean garbage into a new product in a 6 minute video.
That's faster than it would take you to drive to the store to acquire a product.
That's faster than convincing mom and dad to buy you something new.
There are over a million free online 3D product designs.
Ready to make almost anything with your plastic recyclables?
Save, have, make, and use more. Spend, waste, pollute, and consume less.
A little common sense by Alphapura Robotics.
Alphapura, Global Solutions Makers