1. Recyclable plastics inserted into the side of the unit.
2. Recyclable plastics shredded into grain within the unit.
3. Grain collected under the shredder in a container.
4. Container placed into position on top of the unit.
5. One of a million online 3D printing files are loaded onto the unit.
6. Shredded plastic is melted into a molten stream on the building deck.
7. Downloaded 3D printing file guides molten stream to build a 3D object.
8. Use, sell, trade, or donate the object, to save and make money.
9. Learn how to change free product designs to start an online business.
10. ARMS disrupts a $10B 3D printing market dependant on $1B in filament.
11. ARMS can help solve 28 world issues.
Make tools, gifts, games, dinnerware, toys, jewelry, accessories, models, prototypes, picture frames, cell phone cases, building materials, molding, shelves, clothes, and pretty much anything made out of hard materials.
The more you make, the less you will waste, and the less you will buy, the more you will save, and the more you sell of what you make, the more you will profit, allowing the system to potentially pay for itself and generate a profit, a win-win.