Watch as meltable junk, like the problematic plastics found in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, or in your recycle bin, are ground into a feed stock for manufacturing, then melted into brand new furniture, art sculptures, and personal accessories, all in a single system. This prototype is a work in progress, and many other features from our patent family will soon be added to the same, upon successful seed funding, including, but not limited to artificial intelligence, 3D scanning, and renewable energy off-grid systems, and as such is being developed by NASA and the US military for field applications. This prototype can currently make a million different types of products faster, cheaper, cleaner, more conveniently, and more sustainably than any other in-house product development system. Have, save, and do more.
Contact us at the bottom if you want to buy, rent, subscribe, or collaborate.
1. Recyclable plastics inserted into the side of the unit.
2. Recyclable plastics shredded into grain within the unit.
3. Grain collected under the shredder in a container.
4. Container placed into position on top of the unit.
5. One of a million online 3D printing files are loaded onto the unit.
6. Shredded plastic is melted into a molten stream on the building deck.
7. Downloaded 3D printing file guides molten stream to build a 3D object.
8. Use, sell, trade, modify, or donate the 3D object, to save or make money.
9. Let artificial intelligence show you how to use the machine.
10. Learn how to make and sell your own 3D products and materials.
Make tools, gifts, games, dinnerware, toys, jewelry, accessories, models, prototypes, picture frames, cell phone cases, building materials, molding, shelves, clothes, and pretty much anything made out of hard materials.
The more you make, the less you will waste, and the less you will buy, the more you will save, and the more you sell of what you make, the more you will profit, allowing the system to potentially pay for itself and generate a profit, a win-win.
For those interested in buying, subscribing, leasing, renting, customizing, and/or ordering a unit and/or licensing its patent family, please contact us below, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, (916) 969-6239, Rocklin, CA